Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

Riversong Farms

Contact: Dan Workman & Diane Thompson
RR#5, Frontier Site
Quesnel, BC
V2J 3H9
(100km west of Quesnel) - haven't mapped this to see if it qualifies

Phone: 250-249-0245
Email: riversong@telus.net
Website: http://www3.telus.net/riversong/index.html

Products: Primarily Goat Cashmere fibre, goat meat, goat milk, chicken eggs


***This farm may be closed or at least retired from goat farming - the goats look like they were shipped to Alberta***

No comments:

Post a Comment