Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

BlackSpruce Farms

7550 Bendixon Rd
Prince George, BC
V2N 5V6

Phone: 250-961-0573
Website: http://blacksprucefarmtours.com/

Details:
BlackSpruce Farms is a locally owned & operated working farm only 15 min from the Mr PG (Hwy 16 & 97 intersection). We offer unique educational "hands-on" experience.

Our educational farm tours include: egg collecting, honey extracting, goat milking, butter making & seed planting (some activities are seasonal).

We also offer a varieties of other activities from snow shoeing to birthdays packages, donkey rides to pictures with the animals.

There are also areas where you can go & visit with the critters. We have the ability to bring the farm experience to you with the mobile petting farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment