Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

Guestbook

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment and also let me know how you found me. I am working on expanding my advertising for this site and would love to know how many it reaches.

4 comments:

  1. I watched Food Inc. the other night and was disgusted by what we put in our mouths and feed are children. I stumbled across this web site a few days later and it is a great place to find local vendors all in one spot. Thanks so much for all your hard work. Chalra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting together this great resource on local food in and around Prince George. I'm really interested in trying the Good Food Box (I hear they do one at UNBC were I work too!). Thank's once again! :)

    Cheers!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear about the UNBC one if you get more details, I'll add it here too. Even if it is just for employees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great site idea!

    Im a student at UNBC, and Im pretty involved in fod initiatives on campus. The Good Food Box on campus is run by the Prince George Public Interest Research Group (PGPIRG). The program is only offered during the academic year, and the last box of the year was last week. They'll be back in the fall, and I believe they are still selling local eggs - pre-order to reserve your dozen, as the leftovers sell out fast!

    We are also super excited to have the University Farmers' Market on campus this year! The first market was last week, and it was a great success! The next market will be Tuesday March 22nd from 12 to 4 in the NUSC Event Space.

    Cheers to local food!
    Cam

    ReplyDelete