Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

Moose Meadows Farm

Contact:
2861 Nazko Rd.
Quesnel, BC
(west of Quesnel)

Phone: 250-249-5329
Website: www.moosemeadowsfarm.ca

Products: Wreaths (evergreen products), Christmas trees, free range eggs, birch syrup, wild jellies, alpaca/Llama fibre items, rustic furniture, farm tours, special events (Birthday in the Barnyard, sugaring off events, on-site farm festivals.
Store: on-site "The AntlerShed Gift Shop" - 100% Canadian products, 95% local, maple products and tapping supplies for birch syrup making.
Notes: First accrited agritourism farm in the Cariboo-Chilcotin, practice "Farming with the Season"

No comments:

Post a Comment