Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

As much as possible!!

I have been finding a few articles in the local papers, etc, from sarcastic writers that put down this whole concept of eating locally, surviving on 100 miles worth of food, and giving up EVERYTHING!

I believe in the coming shortage of resources, fuels will only last so long, why not look a little closer to home and save a little transportation - I think my foods are more travelled than I am!

I sincerely hope that everyone can use my site as a helpful resource to finding out about their own town, some of the businesses that are hidden in the trees and houses, and feel a little better about doing SOMETHING towards "doing their part".

Please don't give up everything, but find a little something more special in our lands around us.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool, do you have a roadmap of each farm? I noticed there are addresses, phone numbers and such but a road map would be simplified and neat.

    my phone number is 250-960-8062 - super interested in your content.

    ReplyDelete