Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

Q.C.I. Shellfish

Contact: Rick & Gina Lozon
Haida Gwaii, B.C.



Products: Fresh & I.Q.F. Scallops and Oysters. Cultured from hatchery seed.
Available: May-Nov.

I believe they will be attending Farmers Markets in Terrace and Prince George during their peak seasons, but it would be best to contact them directly for their next available stock and location for purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment