Disclaimer

I have created this website to assist in bringing all information together in Prince George - BUT I HAVE NOT VERIFIED ALL OF THIS INFORMATION or it could have become out-of-date. Please contact any farms etc before visiting to ensure they are operational and let me know if they are not! I have also NOT VERIFIED any farms etc. for qualifications in the 100 Mile Diet, these are just listings of all local NON-BIG BOX companies.

Please feel free to send me updates of your own findings! - my email can be found in the "About Me" section on the right and in the complete profile (of me).

Bone Meadow Ranch & Gardens

Contact: Ken & Judith Waring
3698 Marshall Road
Quesnel, BC
V2J 7J2

Phone: 250-255-7711
Fax: 866-804-6610
Email: info@bonemeadowenterprises.com
Website: http://www.bonemeadowenterprises.com


Products: Meat goats, Market Garden Produce, jams, jellies, preserves of all sorts, desserts, breads, handcrafted soaps and herbal products, and antiques and collectibles.
Services: Seasonal Weekly Vegetable Boxes (CSA program),workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment